Times are tough. We live in a world with increasing inequality between the haves and have-nots. The rich are getting richer and the middle class hasn’t seen a raise since 1980. Robots replace traditional jobs, cost of living continues to rise, and student loans are an anchor around the neck of new grads. Everything looks pretty bleak.
A new world requires new thinking. What if I told you that there is a way to stay employed, make a great salary, build a business, and take hold of your life? Drawing upon accumulated evidence in personal finance and individual success stories, this book will show you time-tested and proven ways to join the haves.
Whether you’re struggling with choosing a career, paying off debt, or buying a home, this book will equip you with the tools you need to make smart financial decisions — and all without the confusing jargon. How much mortgage can I afford? What is the difference between stocks, mutual funds, and bonds? Why, and how, should I invest? How can I save for retirement? When can I retire? These are the questions that will shape the course of our financial lives — and all these and more will be answered here.
In this book, you will learn:
• How the economy has changed and who the new winners and losers are
• How working for a wage will never make you rich (even if you are a neurosurgeon)
• How anyone regardless of background or skills can develop a profitable business and live entirely on passive income
• How to give your kids the best setup for succeeding in life
• The proper way to invest
• How to retire early, never have to work again, and live the way you want